Grew up in Richmond Hill with a BBA from University of Toronto and CAIB designation soon after. Worked overseas for 2 years after finishing school and started out in insurance when I got back. Worked at a large call centre-type insurance broker, and was glad to move to a more personalized brokerage with better and many more options for our clients. I’m part of the sales team at isure. My nickname... “Toly”.
My Human Side
- My Big Interests: Go Leafs Go! I love watching TV shows too.
- The Personal Factoid: Sports, Movies, and Painting.
- The Fun Thing: I love playing a variety of sports (tennis, soccer, basketball, golf, volleyball).
- Favourite Colour: Red
My isure 411
- The Professional Must-Have: Have worked in the insurance industry for the last 4+ years and achieved my Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designation.
- Why You're an isure Believer: The customer is #1. We provide our customers with the best possible insurance options so that they and their families are covered properly and are happy knowing that we are doing our best for them. The more happy a customer is, the more happy we are.
- The Insurance Industry 3 Years from Now: More customizable insurance packages for clients and of cheaper insurance for our clients.
- If I wasn’t working for isure I’d be: Professional Golfer (of course I would have to spend thousands of hours at the driving range first).