Grew up in Toronto, got my diploma at Seneca in Business. Worked at Grey Power Insurance brokers for 2 years but wanted a challenge to expand my knowledge and understanding of the industry so I decided join isure. As a broker here, my focus is customer centricity.
My Human Side
- My Big Interests: To learn and grow as a person and broker.
- The Personal Factoid: Sports, music, and travelling the world.
- The Fun Thing: Videography and Photography.
- Favourite Colour: Red
My isure 411
- The Professional Must-Have: Have worked in the insurance industry for the last 4+ years and achieved my Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designation.
- Why You're an isure Believer: isure is committed to putting the customer first. We talk to your clients as person not a policy number. Finding out what the client needs gives us the advantage of simplifying a complicated industry, we make sense of insurance.
- The Insurance Industry 3 Years from Now: I would like to see the consumer be more educated about insurance.
- If I wasn’t working for isure I’d be: Directing and acting.