Ontario auto insurance rates have ranked amongst the highest in all of Canada. As Barrie continues to grow, more drivers will be on the road on a daily basis. As the city becomes more congested, auto insurance rates may start to rise exponentially. Just like every other city in Ontario, it’s the law for Barrie drivers to have car insurance. These policies must include third-party liability, uninsured car coverage, direct compensation property damage and statutory accident benefits. However, many Barrie vehicle owners choose to add additional coverage to their plans as well for optimal coverage.
isure and Barrie Auto Insurance
isure insurance offers auto insurance rates that suit the needs of all Barrie drivers. As Ontario’s leading insurance broker, our auto insurance rates in Barrie can provide you with high-quality coverage, convenience, and personalized service that exceeds your expectations. We are Barrie’s auto insurance experts! Our promise to you is to provide transparent and knowledgeable insurance expertise both online and off. We shop for the best auto insurance rates available for you to ensure you obtain the insurance you can count on. You’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your auto insurance in Barrie with isure insurance!
Why Trust isure as your Barrie Insurance Broker?
There are a number of reasons for Barrie citizens to contact an isure insurance broker. Some of the key advantages of working with an isure insurance broker include:
- Save More Money: Insurance brokers are the top solution to lower your insurance rates and save you money. Our Barrie insurance brokers have access to several insurance providers, premiums, coverage types and they will help you find the most affordable quotes for you based on the information you provide.
- Valuable Information from a Licensed Insurance Professional: Navigating insurance can be extremely difficult if you have little to no experience. Hiring a licensed, knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker can provide you with all of the important guidance you need to make the right insurance decisions.
- Easy To Follow Quotes: Contacting several insurers for rates can take a lot of time. When you hire an isure Barrie insurance broker, they handle all of these details, including obtaining quotes from different insurers for you!
The isure insurance Advantage
isure hires only the best and most reputable Barrie insurance brokers to get you the best quotes. Experience the isure insurance broker advantage:
- We Understand the Market: isure has been the top insurance choice for Canadians since 2006. We are one of Canada’s most progressive, reputable insurance brokers with real people that are insurance champions! We’re committed to helping Barrie citizens access the best insurance coverage available.
- We Cater To Your Needs, Not Ours: We are real insurance brokers helping real, amazing Barrie citizens. Each of our clients are assigned to a dedicated insurance broker that advocates for their needs when dealing with insurance providers. We handle all claims, quotes, inquiries, updates, and more.
- Best Insurance Providers: We have access to all of the best, well-respected insurance providers in all of Canada for you!
- Unbiased Advice: We guarantee honest, unbiased advice about the insurance quotes we obtain for you and all details that accompany it. We will always search and locate the coverage that is best suited to your needs.
- You Save While We Work: You can save hundreds of dollars on insurance when you work with our Barrie insurance brokers. You can discuss your insurance needs with us and we’ll find the perfect coverage options and rates.
- Fully Licensed: We are registered under the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) to ensure your safety and that you are in good hands.
- Coverage For All Your Insurance Needs: Our insurance brokers get Barrie residents quotes for home, commercial, auto, life, travel, and more.
Why Choose isure As Your Barrie Auto Insurance Broker?
We understand that there are a lot of options when it comes to auto insurance in Barrie. Sometimes getting a quote from a company can feel like an obligation, rather than what it’s supposed to be: information to help you make an informed decision. This is one of the greatest reasons to use an insurance broker, as they have a suite of trusted insurers they work with to find you the best rate for your auto insurance. Their advice is independent of the companies they represent, and are professionally regulated by the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO).
When selecting your broker, isure stands out for a reason. Have a look at the chart below to see what makes isure a broker of choice. We stand by our isure pledge to ensure you receive the care you deserve, because we know you’re not just another number in the system. We work with a large suite of approved insurance providers to give you the best opportunity at finding your lowest quote with a brand you can trust.
When you choose isure, you are choosing the broker that puts you first. See why more people place their trust in isure every day and talk with one of our dedicated insurance professionals today.
FAQs About Barrie Auto Insurance
What factors affect auto insurance in Barrie?
- Vehicle Type: The year, make and model of your vehicle will be considered by auto insurance companies when calculating the premium.
- Vehicle Use: The way you drive your vehicle, how often and your driving habits can all play a role in the insurance rate you will pay.
- Postal Code: The more populated, urban areas in Barrie often have a higher claim rate than rural parts. Urban residents can likely expect to pay a higher premium based on their postal code.
- The Driver’s Age: Drivers with more experience on the road often pay much lower auto insurance premiums than newer and younger drivers.
- Your Vehicle: Aside from the make, model, and year of your vehicle, frequency of theft and safety rating. Certain types of vehicles tend to be a higher risk, as they are shown to be involved in more accidents than others.
- Your Age And Sex: It generally follows that older people have had more years of opportunity to learn proper driving habits. Men under 25 are also statistically more prone to crashes than women of the same age, and generally receive higher premiums, but generally evens out after turning 25 years old.
- Distance Travelled: The more you’re on the road, the more likely you are to get in an accident. Those who drive more will pay more than those who commute less often.
- Your Driving History: If you have had a lot of traffic tickets or major accidents in your time, auto insurance will be much more expensive for you when compared to others with a clean driving record.
How can you lower the cost of your car insurance in Barrie?
- Anti-theft Devices: Any equipment or tools that can help prevent theft to your vehicle can lower your insurance premium.
- Winter Tires: The winters in Barrie can be gruelling, especially when you need to drive to work every day! Not only is it imperative for your safety to have winter tires installed in the winter months, but you are often eligible for discounts on insurance premiums when your car has winter tires.
How To Get An Auto Insurance Quote In Barrie?
Working with a suite of quality insurers, isure will do the work of gathering quotes from each company to find the lowest cost for the plan that suits your needs. We work by the isure pledge to ensure that you are always taken care of, and that we work with your best interests in mind. Our dedicated insurance consultants in Barrie will find you the best choice, and will only recommend moving you to another insurer if it works for you.
Finding the right insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. See how the isure difference can help you keep your driving peace of mind.
How Much Should I Expect to Pay For Auto Insurance in Barrie?
There are many factors that go into the price of auto insurance in Barrie. Your quote can fluctuate depending on if you require high risk insurance, or you can have a lower quote if you practice safe driving or if you bundle your policy, for example. Go-telematics is also an option for great drivers as it tracks how you drive (speed, braking, cornering, etc.) to determine your rate.
Contact isure insurance to get started with us for the most convenient, reputable and personalized auto insurance in Barrie!
Location-Based Auto Insurance Quotes