Do you feel like a minnow when you have to deal with the big insurance sharks? Feel like a real person again with isure.
Insurers ranked dead last in a recent survey about customer experience, lagging behind even banks and government (Source: Insurance Networking). This is not good news for the industry as customers will chat three times more frequently with their friends and neighbors when unhappy with insurers than when they are satisfied (Source: isure 2015 survey). “Fairness in dealings” is the third biggest need people want from their insurers (Source: isure’s 2015 Survey). We know where the frustrations exist. These were ranked as the five biggest negatives in dealing with other insurers:
- The Search process – looking into best new insurance options can be confusing and time consuming.
- Customer Service – asking questions on current policies and what’s currently covered rarely provides fast easy answers.
- Incidents – processing claims/settling claims is slow, time-consuming and occasionally confrontational.
- Evaluation – assessing/getting different policy quotes is a bit of a “black box” and not easily comparable.
- Enquiries – getting additional information/education about new coverage/policies is impersonal, inconvenient and not terribly insightful.
At isure, we don’t think that’s right. We believe you should look forward to contacting us whenever you want and get a fast (or slow if you prefer), friendly answer.
Here’s how we’re trying to make insurance customers feel human again: