Out of all the Provinces and Territories in Canada, Ontario ranks highest for auto insurance rates. As Oshawa is the eastern anchor of the Greater Toronto Area, many people choose to live in Oshawa as it offers a high-quality of life while being fairly close to downtown Toronto. However, since Oshawa is a part of the GTA, people living and driving in Oshawa can be subjected to higher auto insurance rates.
As a driver in Oshawa, it is the law to have car insurance. These policies must include uninsured car coverage, third-party liability, direct compensation property damage and statutory accident benefits. However, many Oshawa drivers choose to add additional coverage to their plans as well for optimal coverage.
The isure insurance Advantage
isure hires only the best and most reputable Oshawa insurance brokers to get you the best quotes. Experience the isure insurance broker advantage:
- Unbiased Advice: We guarantee honest, unbiased advice about the insurance quotes we obtain for you and all details that accompany it. We will always search and locate the coverage that is best suited to your needs.
- Best Insurance Providers: We have access to all of the best, well-respected insurance providers in all of Canada for you!
- We Understand the Market: isure has been the top insurance choice for Ontarions since 2006. We are also one of Canada’s most progressive, reputable insurance brokers with real people that live for insurance! We’re committed to helping Oshawa citizens access the best insurance coverage available.
- Coverage For All Your Insurance Needs: Our insurance brokers get Oshawa residents quotes for home, commercial, auto, life, travel and more.
- You Save While We Work: You can save hundreds of dollars on insurance when you work with our Oshawa insurance brokers. You can discuss your insurance needs with us and we’ll find the perfect coverage options and rates.
- Fully Licensed: We are registered under the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) to ensure your safety and that you are in good hands.
- Your Needs are our Top Priority: We are real insurance brokers helping real, amazing Oshawa citizens. Each of our clients are assigned to a dedicated insurance broker that advocates for their needs when dealing with insurance providers. We handle all claims, quotes, inquiries, updates and more.
Why Trust isure as your Oshawa Insurance Broker?
There are a number of reasons for people living in Oshawa to contact an isure insurance broker. Some of the key advantages of working with us include:
- Valuable Information from a Licensed Insurance Professional: Navigating insurance can be extremely difficult if you have little to no experience. Hiring a licensed, knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker can provide you with all of the important guidance you need to make the right insurance decisions.
- Easy To Follow Quotes: Contacting several insurers for rates can take a long time. When you hire an isure Oshawa insurance broker, they handle all of these details, including obtaining quotes from different insurers for you!
- Save More Money: Insurance brokers are the top solution to lower your insurance rates and save you money. Our Oshawa insurance brokers have access to several insurance providers, premiums, coverage types and they will help you find the most affordable quotes for you based on the information you provide.
isure and Oshawa Auto Insurance
isure insurance offers auto insurance rates that are suitable for all Oshawa drivers. We promise to provide transparent and knowledgeable insurance expertise when you call or visit us online. Our brokers shop for the best auto insurance rates available for you to ensure you obtain the insurance you can count on. As Ontario’s leading insurance broker, our auto insurance rates in Oshawa can provide you with high-quality coverage, convenience, and personalized service that exceeds your expectations. You’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your auto insurance in Oshawa with isure insurance!
FAQs About Oshawa Auto Insurance
What factors affect auto insurance in Oshawa?
- Vehicle Type: The year, make and model of your vehicle will be considered by auto insurance companies when calculating the premium.
- Vehicle Use: The way you drive your vehicle, how often and your driving habits can all play a role in the insurance rate you will pay.
- Postal Code: The more populated, urban areas in Oshawa often have a higher claim rate than rural parts. Urban residents can likely expect to pay a higher premium based on their postal code.
- The Driver’s Age: Drivers with more experience on the road often pay much lower auto insurance premiums than newer and younger drivers.
How can you lower the cost of your car insurance in Oshawa?
- Anti-theft Devices: Any equipment or tools that can help prevent theft to your vehicle can lower your insurance premium.
- Winter Tires: The winters in Oshawa can see a lot of snowfall and makes it hard to drive in every day as you commute to work! Not only is it imperative for your safety to have winter tires installed in the winter months, but you are often eligible for discounts on insurance premiums when your car has winter tires.
Contact isure insurance to get started with us for the most convenient, reputable, and personalized auto insurance in Oshawa!
Auto Insurance Across Ontario