Toronto born, with 3 years at University of Toronto (and the first in my family to go to university). Once in Insurance completed my FIIC (at nights between U of T and George Brown College). I've Worked for an Insurer for 14 years then bought an Insurance Brokerage – good knowledge in both professional and consumer sides of the industry.
My Human Side
- My Big Interests: I love being a problem solver.
- The Personal Factoid: Love Classic Cars and drag racing.
- The Fun Thing: Re-teaching myself guitar.
- Favourite Colour: Blue
My isure 411
- The Professional Must-Have: Started in the business in 1972- always loved change and adapted well to the onine world.
- Why You're an isure Believer: I have always believed in looking after the customer and treating them fairly and with respect. I believe that knowing the customer makes you better able to understand their needs. isure believes both these things.
- The Insurance Industry 3 Years from Now: More on-line information and better understanding by the customer of the insurance products they are purchasing.
- If I wasn’t working for isure I’d be: Building custom cars.