I was born in Toronto, Ontario. I never had a nickname but people do tend to mix up my name. I have been called Sheila, Stacey and even Gloria by family, co-workers and friends. I graduated from Humber College with an accounting diploma. I had originally planned to work in the insurance industry for a short time while I pursued a career in accounting. Almost two decades later, I am still happily working away in the insurance field. I spent some time in the US where I had some success expanding a large call center. Today, as a personal lines account manager, I continue to enjoy working with customers and ensuring they have the best insurance coverage for their needs.
My Human Side
- My Big Interests: I enjoy working with people especially for my clients and proactively searching for the best coverage at the best rate. I take pride in consistently adding value to every customer interaction.
- The Personal Factoid: I enjoy a good mystery novel and solving mysteries in every aspect of my life, work etc. If something isn’t producing an expected result I am usually the person figuring out why.
- The Fun Thing: I have not watched live television in 2 years. When a new television series begins, I prefer to wait until the first season is complete so that I can marathon watch the entire season online.
- Favourite Colour: Red
My isure 411
- The Professional Must-Have: I have been in the personal lines insurance business for 18 years, helping clients save money on their auto and property insurance in both Canada and the USA.
- Why You're an isure Believer: I believe in treating every customer as an individual and not just another insurance policy, isure.ca's "Insurance about You" fits right in with this belief. You deserve to be heard and not just listened to, but understood. I won't rush you or time my interaction with you. With technology growth, it's you that will decide how you wish to communicate with our office. My goal is to provide you with world class service no matter how you choose to connect with me, be it by web/mobile app, chat, email, phone or social media.
- If I wasn’t working for isure I’d be: Working as a corporate accountant or being treated to free accommodations and free meals as a mystery shopper in the hotel/tourism industry.