Builder’s Risk Insurance

Customized insurance solutions for your needs

Looking for Builder’s Risk Insurance or Course of Construction Insurance?  

This type of insurance will protect your home or building while being constructed, or while major renovations are being done to your property. Our policy will protect you against damage to the building or materials during the construction process. You will be covered from the beginning of your project until its completion. 

Builders’ Risk insurance (or Course of Construction Insurance) is a property coverage for the building structure itself, and can be extended to include materials waiting to be installed or transported to the job site. Policies will cover damage resulting from various perils, including fire, theft, lightning, hail, wind, vandalism or explosion.

We will provide you with every detail regarding your policy coverage, and we’re always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. We care about our clients and believe you should have all the information you need to make informed decisions.  

Most project owners ask that their contractor carry this type of insurance. Why? Because standard commercial building policies exclude risks during the course of construction.  Builder’s Risk Coverage is critical in any construction project, and our team will ensure you have the right coverage based on your needs and requirements. In addition, damage can occur at any time to any building being constructed. Your Builders’ insurance will protect you against such damage and any liability on your premise.  

We specialize in both Builder’s Risk Insurance and Construction insurance, so if you have any questions or require more information, contact isure today. We will gladly provide you with quotes and the best policy, so get in touch with one of our brokers as soon as possible! We look forward to speaking with you. 

Contact us today for a Builder’s Risk Insurance quote!

Not sure where and how to start?

isure experts are here to HELP you.