For over 115 years, CAA has been helping Canadians stay safe, mobile, and protected. They are strong advocates for their members on issues such as road safety, infrastructure, and consumer rights. While they have made a name for themselves for their roadside assistance program, they are now offering various types of insurance, including home, auto, travel, life and health insurance.
They are Canada’s largest not-for-profit automobile association with over 5.6 million members across the country, more than 2 million in South Central Ontario alone. They offer considerable savings for all their members, not only for their insurance, but also at hundreds of shops and attractions across North America.
The North & East Ontario, South Central Ontario, and Niagara clubs represent CAA members in Ontario, but only represent three of nine CAA Clubs across Canada. As part of Canada’s largest consumer-based organization, CAA members can enjoy the features and services offered by affiliate auto clubs across North America and around the world.
Why Choose CAA Insurance as a CAA Member?
Although you are not required to be a member to enjoy CAA insurance, CAA members do receive discounts as part of their membership, including:
1. Member-exclusive discount up to 20% on your auto insurance, with potential additional savings, including:
- Multi-Line Discount: Save 5% when you bundle your home and auto insurance.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Save 15% when you insure 2+ vehicles with CAA.
- Winter Tire Discount: Save 5% when your vehicle has four winter tires.
- CAA Connect Discount: Save 5% on your auto premium when you enroll.
2. Member-exclusive discount up to 10% on your home insurance.
3. Member-exclusive discount up to 10% on your travel insurance.
We always do what is right for our Members.
Leading by example.
We are ethical, accountable, and honest.
We strive to always do better and never settle for the status quo.
When we work together, we can accomplish great things.