Out of all provinces in Canada, Ontario auto insurance rates have ranked amongst the highest. As Kitchener is an up and coming city with a population over 200,000 people, there are a lot more people driving in and out of the city every year. It is also close to Waterloo, so students typically look for housing in Kitchener for lower rent, and those students usually drive to school for convenience.
If you live and drive in Kitchener, It’s the law to have car insurance. When you purchase auto insurance, the policy must include uninsured car coverage, third-party liability, direct compensation property damage and statutory accident benefits. However, many Kitchener drivers choose to add additional coverage to their plans as well for optimal coverage.
The isure insurance Advantage
isure hires only the best and most reputable Kitchener insurance brokers to get you the best quotes. Experience the isure insurance broker advantage:
- We are Fully Licensed: We are registered under the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) to ensure your safety and that you are in good hands.
- Gain Unbiased Advice: We guarantee honest, unbiased advice about the insurance quotes we obtain for you and all details that accompany it. We will always search and locate the coverage that is best suited to your needs.
- Access to the Best Insurance Providers: We have access to all of the best, well-respected insurance providers in all of Canada for you!
- Your Needs are our Top Priority: We are real insurance brokers helping real, amazing Kitchener citizens. Each of our clients are assigned to a dedicated insurance broker that advocates for their needs when dealing with insurance providers. We handle all claims, quotes, inquiries, updates and more.
- We Work, You Save: You can save hundreds of dollars on insurance when you work with our Kitchener insurance brokers. You can discuss your insurance needs with us and we’ll find the perfect coverage options and rates.
- We Have Coverage For All Your Insurance Needs: Our insurance brokers get Kitchener residents quotes for home, commercial, auto, life, travel and more.
Why Trust isure as your Kitchener Insurance Broker?
If you live in Kitchener and are looking for affordable car insurance, there are a number of reasons why you need to contact an isure insurance broker. Here are some of the many advantages you will see when you work with us:
- Our licensed insurance professionals always provide valuable information: If you have little or no experience, navigating insurance can be extremely difficult. Hiring a licensed, knowledgeable, and experienced insurance broker can provide you with all of the important guidance you need to make the right insurance decisions.
- Allows you to save more money: If you want to lower your insurance rate and save money, Insurance brokers are the top solution. Our Kitchener insurance brokers have access to several insurance providers, premiums, coverage types and they will help you find the most affordable quotes for you based on the information you provide.
- Quotes that are easy to follow: If you try to find the best auto insurance quote by yourself, you will need to contact several insurers, which will take a lot of time out of your already busy schedule. When you hire an isure Kitchener insurance broker, they handle all of these details, including obtaining and comparing quotes from different insurers for you!
isure and Kitchener Auto Insurance
When it comes to auto insurance in Kitchener, you are in the driver’s seat with isure insurance riding along with you! Our professional insurance brokers provide the most affordable auto insurance rates you will find in Kitchener. Our promise to you is to provide knowledgeable and transparent insurance expertise every time you call us or when you get a quote online. We shop for the best auto insurance rates available for you to ensure you obtain insurance you can count on. As Ontario’s leading insurance broker, our auto insurance rates in Kitchener can provide you with high-quality coverage, convenience, and personalized service that exceeds your expectations.
FAQs About Kitchener Auto Insurance
Is it possible to lower the cost of your car insurance in Kitchener?
- Anti-theft Devices: Any tools or equipment that prevents theft or vandalism to your vehicle can lower your insurance premium.
- Winter Tires: The winters in Kitchener can be relentless, especially when you need to drive to school or work in the snow every day! Not only is it vital for your safety to have winter tires installed during the snowy months, but you are often eligible for discounts on insurance premiums when your car has winter tires.
What are the factors that affect auto insurance in Kitchener?
- Your Age: Drivers with more experience on the road often pay much lower auto insurance premiums than newer and younger drivers.
- Type of Vehicle: The year, make and model of your vehicle will be used by auto insurance companies when they calculate the premium.
- How You Use The Vehicle: The way you drive your vehicle, how often and your driving habits can all play a role in your insurance rate.
- Your Postal Code: The more populated, urban areas in Kitchener often have a higher claim rate than rural parts. Urban residents can likely expect to pay a higher premium based on their postal code.
- Your Vehicle: Aside from the make, model, and year of your vehicle, frequency of theft and safety rating. Certain types of vehicles tend to be a higher risk, as they are shown to be involved in more accidents than others.
- Your Age And Sex: It generally follows that older people have had more years of opportunity to learn proper driving habits. Men under 25 are also statistically more prone to crashes than women of the same age, and generally receive higher premiums, but generally evens out after turning 25 years old.
- Distance Travelled: The more you’re on the road, the more likely you are to get in an accident. Those who drive more will pay more than those who commute less often.
- Your Driving History: If you have had a lot of traffic tickets or major accidents in your time, auto insurance will be much more expensive for you when compared to others with a clean driving record.
How To Get An Auto Insurance Quote In Kitchener?
Working with a suite of quality insurers, isure will do the work of gathering quotes from each company to find the lowest cost for the plan that suits your needs. We work by the isure pledge to ensure that you are always taken care of, and that we work with your best interests in mind. Our dedicated insurance consultants in Kitchener will find you the best choice, and will only recommend moving you to another insurer if it works for you.
Finding the right insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. See how the isure difference can help you keep your driving peace of mind.
How Much Should I Expect to Pay For Auto Insurance in Kitchener?
There are many factors that go into the price of auto insurance in Kitchener. Your quote can fluctuate depending on if you require high risk insurance, or you can have a lower quote if you practice safe driving or if you bundle your policy, for example. Go-telematics is also an option for great drivers as it tracks how you drive (speed, braking, cornering, etc.) to determine your rate.
Why Choose isure As Your Kitchener Auto Insurance Broker?
We understand that there are a lot of options when it comes to auto insurance in Kitchener. Sometimes getting a quote from a company can feel like an obligation, rather than what it’s supposed to be: information to help you make an informed decision. This is one of the greatest reasons to use an insurance broker, as they have a suite of trusted insurers they work with to find you the best rate for your auto insurance. Their advice is independent of the companies they represent, and are professionally regulated by the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO).
When selecting your broker, isure stands out for a reason. Have a look at the chart below to see what makes isure a broker of choice.
We stand by our isure pledge to ensure you receive the care you deserve, because we know you’re not just another number in the system. We work with a large suite of approved insurance providers to give you the best opportunity at finding your lowest quote with a brand you can trust.
When you choose isure, you are choosing the broker that puts you first. See why more people place their trust in isure every day and talk with one of our dedicated insurance professionals today.
Location-Based Auto Insurance Quotes