Out of all the provinces in Canada, Ontario auto insurance rates have ranked amongst the highest. As Windsor is close to the American border, many residents work in and visit Detroit frequently. Windsor is also the third-largest city in Southwestern Ontario, after Kitchener and London.
Just like every other city in Ontario, it’s the law for Windsor drivers to have car insurance. These policies must include third-party liability, uninsured car coverage, direct compensation property damage and statutory accident benefits.
The isure insurance Advantage
isure hires only the best and most reputable Windsor insurance brokers to get you the best quotes. Experience the isure insurance broker advantage:
- Fully Licensed: We are registered under the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) to ensure your safety and that you are in good hands.
- Best Insurance Providers: We have access to all of the best, well-respected insurance providers in all of Canada for you!
- We Understand the Market: isure has been the top insurance choice for Ontarions since 2006. We are also one of Canada’s most progressive, reputable insurance brokers with real people that live for insurance! We’re committed to helping Windsor citizens access the best insurance coverage available.
- You Save While We Work: You can save hundreds of dollars on insurance when you work with our Windsor insurance brokers. You can discuss your insurance needs with us and we’ll find the perfect coverage options and rates.
- Your Needs are our Top Priority: We are real insurance brokers helping real, amazing Windsor citizens. Each of our clients are assigned to a dedicated insurance broker that advocates for their needs when dealing with insurance providers. We handle all claims, quotes, inquiries, updates and more.
- Coverage For All Your Insurance Needs: Our insurance brokers get Windsor residents quotes for home, commercial, auto, life, travel and more.
- Unbiased Advice: We guarantee honest, unbiased advice about the insurance quotes we obtain for you and all details that accompany it. We will always search and locate the coverage that is best suited to your needs.
Why Trust isure as your Windsor Insurance Broker?
There are a number of reasons for people living in Windsor to contact an isure insurance broker. Some of the best advantages of working with us include:
- Easy To Follow Quotes: Contacting several insurers for rates can take a long time. When you hire an isure Windsor insurance broker, they handle all of these details, including obtaining quotes from different insurers for you!
- Save More Money: Insurance brokers are the top solution to lower your insurance rates and save you money. Our Windsor insurance brokers have access to several insurance providers, premiums, coverage types and they will help you find the most affordable quotes for you based on the information you provide.
- Valuable Information from a Licensed Insurance Professional: Navigating insurance can be extremely difficult if you have little to no experience. Hiring a licensed, knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker can provide you with all of the important guidance you need to make the right insurance decisions.
isure and Windsor Auto Insurance
You’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your auto insurance in Windsor with isure insurance! We offer auto insurance rates that suit the needs of all Windsor drivers. Our promise to you is to provide knowledgeable and transparent insurance expertise when you call us or get a quote online. We shop for the best auto insurance rates available for you to ensure you obtain the insurance you can count on. As Ontario’s leading insurance broker, our auto insurance rates in Windsor can provide you with high-quality coverage, convenience, and personalized service that exceeds your expectations.
FAQs About Windsor Auto Insurance
How can you lower the cost of your car insurance in Windsor?
- Anti-theft Devices: Any equipment or tools that can help prevent theft to your vehicle can lower your insurance premium.
- Winter Tires: The winters in Windsor can be relentless, especially when you need to drive in the snow every day! Not only is it imperative for your safety to have winter tires installed in the winter months, but you are often eligible for discounts on insurance premiums when your car has winter tires.
What factors affect auto insurance in Windsor?
- Vehicle Type: The year, make and model of your vehicle will be considered by auto insurance companies when calculating the premium.
- Vehicle Use: The way you drive your vehicle, how often and your driving habits can all play a role in the insurance rate you will pay.
- Postal Code: The more populated, urban areas in Windsor often have a higher claim rate than rural parts. Urban residents can likely expect to pay a higher premium based on their postal code.
- The Driver’s Age: Drivers with more experience on the road often pay much lower auto insurance premiums than newer and younger drivers.
Contact isure insurance to get started with us for the most convenient, reputable, and personalized auto insurance in Windsor!
Auto Insurance Across Ontario